Introduction of E-liquid, Eliquid or E-juice for Refilled Ecigarettes
Updated on 17 June, 2015 By
Wuzland® e-Liquid and Eliquid
E-liquid, Eliquid or E-juice mainly consists of atomization carriers (PG and VG), natural extracts, tobacco extracts, cigarette essence, and edible flavoring additives etc.
PG (Propylene Glycol)
Propylene Glycol (PG) is a much thinner tasteless liquid. PG produces more of a “throat hit” than VG does, which simulates the feel of smoking better. PG also has a higher rate of sensitivity for some people, meaning that some people just can’t use PG in their vape.
Our PG produced by Dow® which is medical grade and 99.5% in purity is used in our e-liquid. This solvent works as a main carrier for atomization.
VG (Vegetable Glycerin, Glycerol)
Vegetable Glycerin (VG) is a thick, sweet liquid. VG produces luscious clouds of vapor. VG also imparts a sweeter taste to your liquid.
Our VG extracted from natural botany with 99% purity and classified as food grade is used in our eliquid. With certain ratio to PG, the solvent works as a carrier for atomization.
In our eliquid, the nicotine extracted from tobacco with 99% in purity is used for the body demand to the smokers. The higher purity is, the more clear e-liquid looks , and the better quality of the eliquid is.
Natural extracts are made from natural plants, which make the e-liquid close to real flavors of imitating targets.
Extracted from tobacco and concentrated, this component makes the e-liquid be tasted more likely as smoking tobacco.
This substance is used to improve the flavors of eliquid, similar to those used in tobacco cigarettes.
Edible Flavoring Additives
These substances are added in the eliquid to imitate the target flavors.
Our Wuzland® E-liquid is produced by selective quality manufacturers whose products are approved or certified by RoSH, CE, FCC or SGS, etc. Our e-liquid was imported originally and no preparation was done by ourselves, so no staffs of above-mentioned ingredients including nicotine are available for sale.
The quality of eliquid depends upon the following factors:
- The solvent must be food grade or medical grade, with highest purity.
- Nicotine concentrate is required to be over 98%, it's better to be 99%.
- High quality essence of electronic cigarettes is applied.
- Top grade flavoring additives are used.
Evaluation of Eliquid
There are some tips to identify the quality of eliquid written in FAQs. Wuzland® E-liquid is top rated on the cost performance.
To Know More About E-liquid
E-liquid is heated into vapor in the room of atomization, and is inhaled, swallowed and blown during the procedure of smoking ecigarettes, which completely imitates the smoking of tobacco cigarettes. There is no burning and no chemistry reactions during the atomization, no tar is produced and no harmful substance is formed. While smoking of tobacco cigarettes, there are over 460 chemicals formed with the burning of tobacco, some of which cause the respiratory and cardiovascular diseases, certainly cancers as well.
Appearance: Clear and transparent viscous liquid with no eye-seeing impurities.
Specific Gravity: 1.04 - 1.20 (Room temperature).
Refractive Index: 1.43 - 1.47 (Room temperature).
Dynamic Viscosity: 44 - 165 mPa.s (Room temperature).
Classified by Imitation Flavors
Wuzland® E-liquid is listed by its Flavors and Strength as Tobacco/Cigarettes series, Fruits series, Herbs and Flowers series, Beverage and Liquors series, Food and Hot Drinks series， Functions series, and Arabic Shisha series, etc.
Classified by Solvents or Carriers
- PG only, especially to those allergic to VG, although most people do not show signs of allergy with VG, there are minority groups who complain about having phlegm buildup in their throats. Because of low viscosity of PG, PG e-liquid tends to give you a better throat hit and a lot more flavor but lack of the satisfaction of smoke.
- VG only, especially to the smokers allergic to PG of which the rate of sensitivity for some people is relatively high. Due to high viscosity of VG, it tastes dry, not smooth and sweet of its nature while smoking. VG e-liquid allows your atomizer to produce a lot more vapor.
- Mixture of PG and VG, generally at the ratios of PG/VG between 2:1 to 3:1, this makes satisfied taste and enough vaporization. If you aren’t getting enough throat hit to satisfy you, then try a PG/VG mix of 7/3. If you want more pillowy clouds of smoke, then maybe a PG/VG mix of 3/7 is for you. Wuzland® E-liquid provides a special ratio of PG and VG for the best result. Now we also have the e-liquid of PG/VG=3/7 and 5.5/4.5, as well as VG only available.
Classified by Nicotine Concentrates
We commonly describe the E-liquid nicotine content as STRENGTH in MG and identify it with X milligrams, which means there are X milligrams nicotine per milliliter of eliquid. For example, a bottle of 10ml Cherry 12mg e-liquid, there are 120mg nicotine in the eliquid and the nicotine concentrate actually is 1.1%.
Our Wuzland® E-liquid Strength Standards: 0mg (nicotine free), 6mg (Light), 12mg (Mild), 18mg (Medium), 24mg (Strong) and 36mg (Heavy).
Quality Guarantee: 12 months.
Storage: E-liquid should be kept under room temperature, in shady and cool places to avoid direct sunshine, and with ventilation. The covers should be closed tightly and the bottles kept inside the boxes.
- Color Changed: The color of e-liquid may be darkened or deepened when the eliquid is exposed to light, air and high temperature, or some materials become alcoholized. This is normal and doesn't affect the quality of the eliquid.